Health systems in New Zealand are shaped, and will continue to be shaped, by health professionals who look beyond their functional roles to make it better.
We all have the capacity to lead, but we are often not exposed to exploring opportunities relating to leadership. This course is designed to encourage you to extend your boundaries and to explore your leadership potential.
Join us on this five-day programme, built on the award-wining Xcerlr8 leadership programme. You will learn about what makes the Canterbury Health System work, its key drivers and differentiators. Share a wealth of experiences from industry leaders:
- Health leaders sharing their personal journey, perspectives and hopes.
- Technical experts sharing their expertise on systems thinking and organisational performance.
- Futurists sharing the trends that will shape our communities and work environments.
- Business leaders sharing their insights and expectations of our health systems.
Our expectation is that you will come away better informed about the health industry you are training for. Our hope is that you will come away with perspectives, connections and a belief that you can and should engage in new ideas and ways of working to shape our health system.
The programme is free, and open to health students in their final years of study.
- To be held at the Canterbury District Health Board’s Design Lab
- Monday 17th to Friday 21st May
- 8:30am to 5.30pm
Click HERE for the programme details
Click HERE for the application form. Please download, complete and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 30 April 5pm.
Be the change you want to see in the world.