Health systems in New Zealand are shaped, and will continue to be shaped, by health professionals who look beyond their functional roles to make it better.
“This has been one of the most fundamental weeks of my whole degree. I now have practical tools to make a meaningful difference.” 2022 Future Leaders Programme Graduate
We all have the capacity to lead, but we are often not exposed to exploring opportunities relating to leadership. This course is designed to encourage you to extend your boundaries and to explore your leadership potential.
Join us on this five-day programme, built on the award-wining Xcerlr8 leadership programme. You will learn about what makes the Canterbury Health System work, its key drivers and differentiators. Share a wealth of experiences from industry leaders:
- Health leaders sharing their personal journey, perspectives and hopes.
- Technical experts sharing their expertise on systems thinking and organisational performance.
- Futurists sharing the trends that will shape our communities and work environments.
- Business leaders sharing their insights and expectations of our health systems.
Click HERE for more programme details
Learn more from our recent graduate HERE
Our expectation is that you will come away better informed about the health industry you are training for. Our hope is that you will come away with perspectives, connections and a belief that you can and should engage in new ideas and ways of working to shape our health system.
The programme is free, and open to health students in their final years of study.
SELECT YOUR SESSION AND APPLY NOW
- April: Wednesday 26th- Sunday 30th OR
- May: Monday 15th to Friday 19th
- 8:30am to 4.30pm
- To be held at Manawa in the Health Precinct
Be the change you want to see in the world.