Te Papa Hauora is partnering with UCE to hold a Future of Health Challenge for our tertiary students
- The Future of Health Challenge is an opportunity for all tertiary students in Canterbury, from all levels and disciplines to work together in teams to envision tomorrow’s healthcare provision.
- The Challenge lets students engage with some of the biggest problems facing the Health Sector in Canterbury and New Zealand.
- During the weekend of the Challenge, students work in multidisciplinary teams to tackle one of the Challenge Questions set by Te Papa Hauora Health Precinct.
Throughout the Challenge students get coaching from UCE staff as well as mentoring and input from health sector experts.
At the end of the Challenge, teams pitch their concept to a judging panel of health experts with cash prizes up for grabs!
- To be held at the Canterbury District Health Board’s Design Lab, 17b Print Place. Parking available.
- Saturday July 31st and Sunday August 1st. 8.30 am to 5.00 pm.
- Food and refreshments provided.
If you or someone you know would like to be a part of the challenge, click here for more information and to sign up.